Sunday, March 13, 2011

Enter the Sprinquinox

Sitting high on Cloud 9 in the Petropolis Stu-stu-studio, I'm ready to unleash a wave of springtime happy silly craziness on you.  This year's spring mix will drop in just a few short weeks, but in the meantime I wanted to give you something to get things moving.

Many of you already know of the Sprinquinox, a mobile holiday I created in 2007 purely just to celebrate spring, my favorite season.  Each year we do something different, the only guideline being fun in the sun, maybe food and drinks as well.  The coinciding mix for the inaugural Sprinquinox took me in a new direction, using friends' vocal talents as interludes throughout the mix.  It is a journey, to say the least.  No one can be told what the Sprinquinox is.  You have to experience it for yourself.

Enter the Sprinquinox is dedicated to the memory of Quent Reese, 1977-2007.
The promise of a new day!

Petropolis






No comments:

Post a Comment