Monday, November 18, 2013

Spiral Dance

I had to adopt the pace of nature and be patient with this mix as the songs and artwork slowly revealed themselves to me. I did not set out to choose almost all female vocalists, but it’s what I was drawn to this year, after my experiences this fall. It is pine needles on the forest floor, it is leaves falling like snow. It is a chilly wind against your cheek, it is the beauty of letting go. Marked by time spent in the woods reconnecting with the earth, a turbulent storm of deep emotions and transformation, embracing the divine feminine…and Stevie Nicks.


I hold this collection very close to my heart. I’m sad the process is over, but happy to now release and share it with you. Spin around under a tree, let the golden light strobe against your eyes, and begin the windstorm.

petropolis









No comments:

Post a Comment