Monday, June 16, 2014

STREET BEAT!








"Spirit of love, come to us! Music selector is the soul reflector, and right now my soul is a hi-NRG house music freak out. It's a body shock." 

                                                                         - Petropolis, Rhythm Nation Today




You've been warned. This ain't yo mama's spring mix! But well worth the wait, and good to keep it poppin' all summer long. Obstacles and delays were rampant this year in the StuStuStudio, but finally it has happened to me, and nobody's gonna stop my song! We ain't got time to be playin' around now, time to get into it. The House of Deee-Lite takes it to the streets with Uptown Doodie Brown, Jeromé Divinitay, Gianduja and Scrawberry. No parking on the dance floor. I wanna see all you fly mothers get on out there and DANCE. Dance, I said...

No comments:

Post a Comment