Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Dream


I have been having the craziest dreams lately, whether at night or during naps.  From hanging out with Beverly from Roseanne in an electric blue bob wig, to being atop a subway car that has detached and is careening toward certain death, to my iPhone transforming into an iPad, then a laptop, when all I wanted to do is take a damn picture.  I chalk it up to my brain processing all the new stimuli around me.  Tomorrow I will have been in New York for 2 weeks, I can't even believe it.  It's like...a dream.  A summer dream!  That's right, folks, here is one of my most cherished summer mixes, inspired by but not limited to girl groups.  So get out your jump ropes, 45's, and bubble gum and go get some sunshine!  3, 6, 9, the goose drank wine, the monkey chew tobacco on the street car line...

Petropolis



No comments:

Post a Comment