Monday, June 7, 2010

Vagabondage! A Nomadic Adventure

Part 3: Ray of Light


I had one of those rare moments this morning, running in the park, where everything just crystallized, and my eyes welled up with happiness.  After days of oppressive humidity, we had a rain shower yesterday that cleared everything out, and today is sunny, 65, and incredible.  I'm running through this amazing park, the sun beaming down on me, the blue sky and huge clouds, bright green leaves swaying in the breeze, kids running and playing, people of all ages and colors picnicking, laying out, exercising, playing frisbee...I just knew I was in the right place.  The music I was listening to created the perfect movie scene, and I was overcome with the feeling that life is beautiful.  Occasional loneliness and homesickness aside, I am right where I'm supposed to be, and I'm discovering more about myself by the minute.





1 comment:

  1. Glad it's nice there. It's soooo hot here. The weather says it feels like 111 so you know what that means. It IS 111. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete